The following collaborators participated in the project:
- Beth Bollwerk, Monticello Archaeology and DAACS, collection research.
- Anastasia Dakouri-Hild, Interdisciplinary Program in Archaeology and Art Department, PI, overall project management, website and content development.
- Gail Hunger, Office of Learning Design and Technology, video production and project documentation.
- Worthy Martin, IATH, Drupal and Unity integration and technical project management.
- David Wilson, Architecture School (now VMDO Architects), Rhino drafting and modeling.
- Lara Armstrong, Bridgette Degnan, Jacqueline Huwyler, Allison Mueller, and William Pedrick, student lab assistants.
We are very grateful to Judy Giering and the Office of Learning Design and Technology for financial and logistical support. We are also indebted to Arin Bennett, Robbie Bingler† , Jama Coartney, Jeff Hantman, Matthias Hild, Meg Kennedy, Laura Mellusi, Fraser Neiman, Will Rourk, Karen Shriver, Tyler Jo Smith, Ashley Stone, Lucie Stylianopoulos, Sean Tennant, Zachary Wheat, and Sarah Wells for their advice, help or other contributions. A special thanks is owed to software engineers at Bitsource, who helped write the Unity/Drupal integration code.